Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week 25

 

  • How many weeks? 25
  • Size of baby? The size of: a head of Cauliflower
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 14 lbs
  • Cravings? Cinnamon Rice Chex, and dark chocolate covered almonds!
  • Maternity Clothes?  Found a few maternity shorts that worked.  Woohoo
  • Feel the baby move? Oh yes, he is an active little man. We can see kicks now while looking at belly, very cool!  Recently it feels as if he is kicking all day and night...little man you need to sleep sometime :)
  • Symptoms?  Being hot, I only go outside if I have to :)  Energy is fading; I tried to hang with my mom shopping and just couldn't do it, sad sad sad day! 
  • What I'm looking forward to this week?  Can't wait to get all of the furniture we found last week here to Arkansas!  I found the perfect dresser for a changing table, and small play table.  Also, between my mother and mother-in-law I found some great goodies they had stashed away!  We have all the furniture we need woohoo, now to conquer Drapes...yikes!  Pictures of the progress next week.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment