Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 26

I have some catching up to do first.  During Week 25 Baby M went on his first plane ride with Dad as the pilot!  I was a little nervous at first, but knew we were in good hands.  I really do enjoy flying at sunset; so smooth and pretty!



Now for the progress of the Nursery...

Rocking chair from my Grandma Janella...I reupholstered it to match the rest of the nursery.

Oh the dreaded drapes, I decided to conquer these on my own.  I did have the nursery quoted by a professional, but I thought it was entirely too much.  So I went to pinterest and knew I could do it.  I mean, I have had a total of 12 sewing lessons so I figured why not?!

So far I like...now to hang them.  That's Bradford's job!
Just 2 more panels left...I think I can :)

Vintage American Flag!


I had to share a few pics of my Favorite Texas girl!  Isn't she cute?  This is Miss Cindy; Brooke and I enjoyed some much needed quality time with her this past weekend. 


Rub a Dub


  • How many weeks? 26
  • Size of baby? The size of: a Cucumber
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 15 lbs
  • Cravings? Cinnamon Rice Chex, and peanut M&Ms!
  • Maternity Clothes? Yes, shorts for now, and Cynthia gave me a ton of her maternity shirts!  So I will only need jeans to get me to November. 
  • Feel the baby move? Oh yes, he is an active little man. We can see kicks now while looking at belly, very cool! 
  • Symptoms?  Hungry often, trying to eat several small meals throughout the day.  As the baby grows he is causing my stomach to become full faster.   
  • What I'm looking forward to this week?  Resting and enjoying the blessing we have. 

  • 1 comment:

    1. Lots of cute things going on this week.! Cute pilot and copilot, curtains are great! So proud of you, and then of course ms Cindy! And then you and that baby boy! Is just all good! Becoming a grandma is fun!

      ReplyDelete