Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 28

We had a lot going on this week; with several baby projects in progress, and Miranda Lambert Concert! 


Bradford has loved Miranda for years, so when we heard she was performing in Fayetteville we had to go.  I'd say she is better live, very good performance! 

Love the Hubby!

Ha awkward pose, but you can see how crowded it was!


*Now for the important stuff, Nursery Progress :) 
 
Curtains are up!  I can gladly say I may be finished sewing for at least a week :) 
-Also, the lamp I found at IMAX. 



DIY crib skirt, this little booger really made me think!  Bradford says it's good for me :)  I spent a good hour just calculating and remeasuring to make sure everything was right before cutting.  (glad that's over with)

Finished product!


*Now some of the furniture from Gore, I mentioned last week.  This piece was given to us from Diana.  This cabinet was just what I was looking for.  Love the lines!

*Before

I didn't mind the color before, just thought it needed to be toned down a little. 

After!  (minus two pulls, still looking for screws to fit)
Totally stole this idea from pinterest! 

 
  • How many weeks? 28
  • Size of baby? The size of: Small Cabbage (2.9lbs)
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 17 lbs
  • Cravings? Still, cinnamon rice chex.
  • Maternity Clothes? Yes
  • Feel the baby move? Oh yes, he is an active little man. We can see kicks now while looking at belly, very cool!  He is doing a lot of rolls lately, a very strange feeling.  I can also tell we are running out of room in there...Yikes and we still have 12 weeks! 
  • Symptoms? HUNGRY, honestly an hour after eating I'm hungry again!  Bradford can no longer keep up with me :)
  • Belly Button (in or out)?  I'd say flat, on the verge of out.
  • What I'm looking forward to this week?   Looking forward to resting, all the projects last week zapped my energy.  I love feeling kicks everyday reminding me of this precious gift from God.  Can't wait to meet Baby M and tell everyone the name....I'm not good with secrets :) 












  • No comments:

    Post a Comment