Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 27 (Third Trimester!!!)

This week we took a little trip to Dripping Springs (thanks to Shannon Smith's post).  This amazing waterfall is basically in our backyard and we had no clue!  It was so pretty and glad we made the trip! 



Isabel loves Baby M, but she really really wants to know the name :)



Thankfully we didn't see any BEARS!!! 

Bradford enjoying the river!



  • How many weeks? 27
  • Size of baby? The size of: a head of Cauliflower 
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 16 lbs
  • Cravings? Cinnamon rice chex, and stuffed bell peppers.
  • Maternity Clothes? Yes, shorts for now, and Cynthia gave me a ton of her maternity shirts! So I will only need jeans to get me to November.
  • Feel the baby move? Oh yes, he is an active little man. We can see kicks now while looking at belly, very cool!  I believe walking puts Baby M to sleep :) 
  • Symptoms?  HUNGRY!!!  Bradford can no longer keep up with me :) 
  • What I'm looking forward to this week? Enjoying the cooler weather finally!  We have taken advantage of the 80's and have been outside a lot; I hate being stuck inside!  Also, glad to announce we have chosen a Doula; lets just say she knows a thing or two about babies "having 8 of her own!".   Finally, the furniture from Gore is in my possession!  Woohoo, so excited to get it all in the nursery, pics next week of furniture.    
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment