Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 29


This week we will take a look into what Baby M will look like!  If you ask me I believe he will be the spitting imagine of Bradford, but I guess we shall see :) 



How precious is this, I will take a little boy just like him!!!

 

If I were having a girl; Cynthia would say it would be just like little Brookie!  Don't worry Cynthia, Baby M will probably act just like Aunt Brooke :) 


 

Look at this dashing young man, Bradford's dad John.  Yep, they look a like!
 *So the odds are my baby will have big lips, a great smile, and maybe a little on the "strong willed" side :)  All are good with me!
 


How many weeks? 29
  • Size of baby? The size of: Butternut squash (3.1lbs)
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 19 lbs
  • Cravings? Crunchy Cheetos, may finally be a little tired of cinnamon rice chex.
  • Maternity Clothes? Yes
  • Feel the baby move? Oh yes, he is an active little man. We can see kicks now while looking at belly, very cool! He is doing a lot of rolls lately, a very strange feeling.  The grandmas came up this week (for a little shopping) and Baby M finally gave them a good kick or two.   
  • Symptoms?  Feeling a little off balance with this belly getting bigger, and of course hungry often.  It seems like the second I hit the 3rd trimester Baby M has been SO hungry. 
  • Belly Button (in or out)? I'd say flat, on the verge of out.
  • What I'm looking forward to this week?  All furniture pieces are in the nursery; now it's time to add the cute accessories, and finishing touches!  I also find it crazy how much you can love someone  without even seeing them.  Baby M mommy loves you! 

  •  

    1 comment:

    1. Love the pics! That is one of my favorite ones of Bradford. And how handsome my husband was and still is! So fun to imagine what this baby will look like and what his personality will be. One thing for sure, he will be loved! Can't wait!

      ReplyDelete