Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 30

We are camper PROUD!




Bradford loves camping! I like camping in a camper; opposed to a tent (been there done that)!




Once the babe arrives we will definitely hit the road with him, let's say around month 4 or 5 ;).




Beautiful sunset at Beaver Lake
*Lake Tenkiller Saturday for Labor Day




Look at those pretty girls!




Forgot my dress so this weeks pic is from the Lake and in normal clothes I actually wear ;)
-How many weeks? 30
-Size if baby? The size of: Head of Lettuce
-Gender? Boy
-Weight gain? 21 lbs
-Cravings? Nothing specific, in general I want to eat everything! Haha
-Maternity clothes? Yes
-Feel the baby move? Oh yes! Baby M is so strong, he likes to hit mommies ribs a lot.
-Symptoms? The dreaded heartburn is back! But that's to be expected from now until birth. Not enough room for everything ;)
-Belly button (in or out)? Still hanging in there and just flat!
-What I'm looking forward too? We have several baby things going on this month; last busy month before baby arrives! I'm relaxing in October ;)
2 Baby showers, maternity pictures, birthing classes, last meeting with Doula, and finalizing babies room. Ok tired just talking about it ;). All so fun though cant wait!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment