Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 31


OK now lets take a look at the Henry side and hope Baby M takes after us :)



Little chunk :) 

 

Let's just hope Baby M does NOT ever have a dirty stache like my Dad...haha Love ya Dad, but too funny! 

 

I wouldn't mind a dark headed baby :) 

 


How many weeks? 31
  • Size of baby? The size of: Pinneapple (3.9 lbs)
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 23 lbs
  • Cravings?  Apples, pasta dish I made with leeks and bacon, and water. 
  • Maternity Clothes? Yes
  • Feel the baby move? Oh yes, he is an active little man.  He has been kicking on my right side all week!  

  • Symptoms? Feeling a little off balance with the belly getting bigger, and of course hungry often. It seems like the second I hit the 3rd trimester Baby M has been SO hungry.  Also, tired tired and tired!   
  • Belly Button (in or out)? I'd say flat, on the verge of out. 

  • What I'm looking forward to this week?  Looking forward to our first Birthing class this week.  We should learn a lot hopefully :).  Also, excited for baby shower that's coming up in 2 weeks!  Progress in the nursery is coming along:  I started making a slipcover for rocking chair and a growth chart...hoping to have those finished within a week.  Then I only need a rug and wall accessories!  I will post pictures as soon as I'm finished!  *Sometimes I think, why must I DIY EVERYTHING???  But then I just adore the personal touches and love we have put into our sweet babies room. 




  • Lastly, the Henry family lost a beloved member of 16 years recently.  Petie was such a good dog and we will definitely miss him! 
     
     

    2 comments: