Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Week 22



We went to Ludington, MI for the 4th with our good friends Tyson and Meghann (newly engaged!!).  We had such a wonderful time and the lake is beautiful.  Already planning our next trip, if Denise will have us again :). 


Of course "Tator Tot" had to get a few Ludington items. 


I wish they had an unsalted baby onesie, but this is still cute. 


 

  • How many weeks? 22
  • Size of baby? The size of a Papaya.
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 12 lbs.
  • Cravings? CHERRIES, and Salt & Vinegar Chips.
  • Maternity Clothes? Just the one pair of shorts I previously bought, dresses are my go to lately. I have a feeling I need to buy more maternity clothes soon!  Maybe this week I will make it shopping, still recovering from the 14 hour trip home from Michigan.  Aunt Brooke may need to come see me soon to help me find clothes!!!
  • Feel the baby move? Oh yes, he is an active little man. He is like his Mom, kicks a ton when hungry! He may have his days and nights confused because he is kicking a lot at night. I can tell babe is getting stronger; kicks are a lot harder!   
  • Symptoms? Overall very good. Loving the extra energy the 2nd trimester brings; trying to take advantage of that, and get started with the nursery while I have the energy! 
  • What I'm looking forward to this week? Looking forward to our meeting with Sara Honeycutt; local Doula, who I think will really be beneficial to us in the delivery of our sweet baby!   
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment