Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 23





  • How many weeks? 23
  • Size of baby? The size of an Ear of Corn.
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 12 lbs.
  • Cravings? CHERRIES and Cinnamon Rice Chex! 
  • Maternity Clothes?  Aunt Brooke came and we failed in finding "cute" maternity shorts :(  We are still keeping our eye out for the right pair, but we did find a super cute maxi dress! 
  • Feel the baby move? Oh yes, he is an active little man. We can see kicks now while looking at belly, very cool!  
  • Symptoms?  Starting to get tired more often now.  Saturday, Brooke and I did a lot, I went to bed with dirty DISHES in the sink!!!  Anyone who knows me knows this is a BIG deal, but thankfully I have a wonderful Sister-in-Law and she had the dishes done when I woke up.  So sweet of her! 
  • What I'm looking forward to this week?  I had a meeting with a local photographer "Snaps by Poteat" and couldn't be happier with her work.  So thankful to have that marked off the list!  The crib should be delivered sometime this week...eek!  Can't wait to get my little man's nursery together. 


  • This little beaut will be in the nursery!  {Papa John} made sure to bring something back from the "grandparents" road trip to North Carolina!  This plane will be the perfect accessory in our nursery! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment