Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 24 (Crib Has Arrived!)

Baby M's Crib is HERE!


Bradford had that crib put together so quick! 

Being a supportive Wife and Mommy!

Finished...we may need a mattress now :)
 

  • How many weeks? 24
  • Size of baby? The size of an Eggplant.
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 13 lbs
  • Cravings? CHERRIES, Cinnamon Rice Chex, and dark chocolate covered almonds!
  • Maternity Clothes?  Seeing how I'm a stay at home wifey; I mostly wear yoga pants, but I can only "look" like I've been working out for so long.  It is definitely getting time for more clothes now!
  • Feel the baby move? Oh yes, he is an active little man. We can see kicks now while looking at belly, very cool!  At our recent doctors appointment he said over the course of 1 month I will definitely feel more, and that Baby M is very active....just lovely :).
  • Symptoms?  Definitely feeling a lot bigger this week. 
  • What I'm looking forward to this week?  My mother and I are going to hit up a few antique stores this week in hopes of finding a dresser!  I'm sure we will find ourselves in a few baby stores also :)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment