Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 21

 

  • How many weeks? 21
  • Size of baby? The size of a Spaghetti squash.
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 9lbs
  • Cravings? Cherries, and Salt & Vinegar Chips.
  • Maternity Clothes? Just the one pair of shorts I previously bought, dresses are my go to lately. I have a feeling I need to buy more maternity clothes soon!
  • Feel the baby move? Oh yes, he is an active little man. He is like his Mom, kicks a ton when hungry!  He may have his days and nights confused because he is kicking a lot at night. 
  • Symptoms? Overall very good.  Loving the extra energy the 2nd trimester brings; trying to take advantage of that, and get started with the nursery while I have the energy!  The only thing that bothers me are the constant pee breaks, you pee non-stop with a baby!!!
  • What I'm looking forward to this week?  Looking forward to buying baby things.  Next on the list is a crib, I think I have it narrowed down!   We are thinking retro/vintage airplane theme for the Babe!  Only appropriate seeing how Hubby is a pilot, I'm sure "Tator Tot" <babes name since we are not telling until he arrives> will have a passion for planes as well! 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment