Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 20 (It's A Boy!)


Gender Reveal
 

Baby Lottery 
 

Team Girl

Team Boy

They can't WAIT
 

IT'S A BOY


  • How many weeks? 20
  • Size of baby? The size of a Banana.
  • Gender?  Boy
  • Weight gain? 7lb
  • Cravings? Cherries, (still) YUM!
  • Maternity Clothes? Just the one pair of shorts I previously bought, dresses are my go to lately.  I have a feeling I need to buy more maternity clothes soon!
  • Feel the baby move?  Oh yes, he is an active little man.  He is like his Mom, kicks a ton when hungry!   
  • Symptoms? Overall very good.
  • What I'm looking forward to this week? We finally emptied the babies room this past weekend and are now in full nursery mode!   Thank you Pinterest, I can now consume my days with nursery research!!!
  • 1 comment:

    1. Yay! Such a cute way to tell your family! So excited for you both! The pressure is off Bradford now! :)

      ReplyDelete