Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Week 15


I love having an audience while cooking...makes me feel like Giada! 
*I bought Quinn the Lobster by Phil & Teds...he loves it!  Can't wait to use it on the go.
 

Always busy...
 

Oh the dreaded eye infection...
 

Love those hands
 

Look at that flexibility :)
 

Oh just rolling over...whoop whoop!
 

Happy Boy!
 


I like:  Going shopping with mommy. 
Dislike:  Quinn had a bad eye infection this week.  We had drops from previous eye infection so I tried those, they didn't work and on day 6 I took him to the doctor.  We recieved different drops and they worked just great!  Thank goodness, I hate to see my baby hurting. 
*I even tried breastmilk (miracle drug) in his eye but they didn't help.   
 
Sleeping patterns: 7pm-7am at night...super baby

Milestones: Quinn can now grab both feet at once.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment