Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 14


Hi :)
 

I try to take a picture with Quinn anytime I'm dressed and have some makeup on :)  Most days I'm rockin the yoga pants and a t-shirt!  Oh Mommy-hood!!!
 

Showing Mimi and Papa his tricks
 

Hello little boy who likes tummy time!
 

Gigi...Quinn is almost as big as you :)
 

Many adventures ahead for these two!
 

I could look at this sleeping face all day
 

Exploring the great outdoors
 

Such a pretty hike
*Our Beco baby carrier is not in yet...so we are still using the Bjorn for the time being.  Making the switch so Quinn will be in the right ergomical position while being carried. 
 

Playing in the camper...our first try at camping!  We stayed very close because we were not sure how Quinn would do.  I'd say on a scale of 1-10 he got a 5!  Let's just say we came home after our hike...oh well at least we tried!
 

Hanging out with my big guy.
 

Enjoying the grass and a river flowing in front of us
 

Look everyone Quinn found his toes! 
 

Too funny...
 

Quinn's picture book his Gigi made him!  So cute...
 



I like:  Being held and playing with his Sophie!
Dislike:  Oh my are we tired of this lingering cold!
 
Sleeping patterns: 7pm-7am at night...super baby!
Milestones: Quinn decided to accomplish a lot this week- He can roll over from his stomach to his back, roll to his left side while on his back, and discovered his toes!  Busy little boy :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment