Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Week 10


This makes mommy nervous :)
 

Loving life...happy baby
 

Listen lady stop taking my picture all the TIME!!!
 

My drooling little boy
 

Just being spoiled by Mimi and Aunt Brookie :)
 

This is how Quinn prefers his tummy time...
 

So he can watch ESPN...oh my gosh!
 

Rotten and I love it :)
 

Haha...little boys in hats just crack me up!
 

Quinn's shadow box I made...totally cried while putting this together.  It honeslty goes by so fast!


Enjoying 'New York Baby' his book from Uncle Chad.  One day we will do all the fun things we read about in the book :)  Can't wait.
 



I like: Quinn enjoys putting his fingers in his mouth...sometimes I will find he has one finger in his nose and one in his mouth!  That's talent people.
 
Dislike:   He doesn't really care for his bumbo lately...he prefers sitting on my lap.  Which is fine with me.  That's when we sing our songs.  "Glad it's just the two of us during the day....nobody wants to hear me sing...I rarely get the words right.  Nice thing is Quinn has no clue!!!"

Sleeping patterns: He's just a 7pm to 7am kind of boy :) 
 
Milestones: Hand eye coordination is getting much better! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment