Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week 11


Quinn's first hike
 

What up?  That hat cracks me up!
 

I'm afraid this kid is going to be Hell on wheels!!! 
 

Wish my arm taste that good Quinn!
 

Enjoys the Moby wrap...but only facing outwards.
 

Playing before bathtime.
 

The many faces of Quinn
 

*the lighting in his nursery is killer...plus I could use some photography lessons!  Maybe I will look into that soon :)

I like:  Quinn loves playing with his links; those things will seriously entertain him for a good hour!  Also, he thoroughly enjoys listening to our song "brighter than the sun"  we both sing so loud and enjoy every moment!

Dislike:  Sudden loud movements really scare him...poor baby :( 
Example: he pooped on Bradford and when Bradford jumped up; Quinn lost it!  Broke my heart. 
  
Sleeping patterns: Still sleeping good through the night, but lately his naps are only 40 minutes!  I barely have time to finish breakfast or lunch and he's ready to eat again!!!  Silly boy :)

Milestones:  Jumped up to size 2 diapers!  Just gaining weight like a big boy.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment