Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 37

I need to do a little catching up first...last week my mother came and helped with painting the side table!  She's a good helper :)




Last week the Hubby and I went for a small hike...the Bentonville Trails are very pretty now with the Fall Foliage! 

*needed a break :)
 

We Love the outdoors!

Now for this week!  Yet again my mother came to help me prepare meals for when Baby M arrives (I'm very blessed to have a great MOM)...Good thing she is a stay at home wife now also!  I love the extra help. 

Minestrone soup
 

King Ranch Chicken
 

Meatballs
 

One side of the nursery; I will wait to post other side, once I can put Baby M's name above his crib...looks bare without it! 
 
 

  • How many weeks? 37
  • Size of baby? The size of: a Watermelon...it definitely feels like a watermelon is in there! 
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 27 lbs
  • Cravings?  Walnuts, egg/sausage breakfast burrito, and Acai juice. 
  • Maternity Clothes? Oh yes! I have been lucky enough to have 2 girlfriends let me borrow there maternity clothes; so I really have not bought a lot.
  • Feel the baby move? His moves are definitely a lot stronger these days!  He also gets the hiccups often, such a strange feeling.    
  • Symptoms?  Feeling good, just feeling huge :) 
  • What's going on this week?  Had our weekly doctors appointment (10/22) and everything is still looking great!  Just waiting for the day Baby M wants to arrive :)   
  • Belly Button (in or out)? Still hanging in there...extremely flat!

  •  

    1 comment:

    1. WOW Aubrey, I enjoy looking at your story every week! You are adorable and your stomach is HUGE ( its hard to picture that on you)!! Cant wait to see pics of the baby and come see you guys soon!-Stephanie Roberts

      ReplyDelete