Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week 34

This week we have been busy putting all of Baby M's gadgets together...so fun!


Yes, it takes two men to put a Pack & Play together :)
 

All done!
 

Hubby putting the stroller together!  Becoming a pro at putting baby products together!
 

We are ready! 
 
 
 How many weeks? 34
  • Size of baby? The size of: a Large Cantaloupe
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 24 lbs
  • Cravings? Applesauce, walnuts, and toast with strawberry jam.
  • Maternity Clothes? Oh yes! I have been lucky enough to have 2 girlfriends let me borrow there maternity clothes; so I really have not bought a lot.
  • Feel the baby move?  Baby M has changed to slow moves and rolls.  We are running out of room in there!   
  • Symptoms?  Nesting has kicked in full force around the Montgomery household!  I had to inform the Hubby it is a real 'thing' not just me being my normal Type A self :) 
  • What's going on this week?  Gigi came up this week and we knocked out so much for the nursery!  I can't wait to get it all together and post some pictures!  Also, looking forward to Baby M's shower #2!  The women at my Dad's church have really gone above and beyond and are doing a super cute airplane shower!  Going to be fun, I just loved being showered with love...who doesn't?! 
  • Belly Button (in or out)? Still hanging in there...nice and flat! Not sure how much longer we will last, but it seems to change daily!   

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment