Thursday, October 11, 2012

Week 35

We had Baby M's shower #2 at Bethel Baptist this past weekend! 


Such a pretty cake, really wish I could have had a piece :)
 

Bradford with his Airplane.  I know he will be such a great Dad and teach our son about EVERYTHING Aviation! 
 

Oops...Aileen thought we were having a girl!  Too funny :)
 

Gloria and Paula, few of the ladies that helped to throw the shower!  Thanks girls.
 

Gigi is ready for Baby M to arrive and to finally know the name!  It's killing her :)
 

Week 35 and we are packed and ready to go!  I'm afraid my husband may think I'm a little crazy but I need to be prepared :)
 


  • How many weeks? 35
  • Size of baby? The size of: a Large Cantaloupe (still)
  • Gender? Boy
  • Weight gain? 25 lbs
  • Cravings? Applesauce, walnuts, and egg/sausage breakfast burrito.
  • Maternity Clothes? Oh yes! I have been lucky enough to have 2 girlfriends let me borrow there maternity clothes; so I really have not bought a lot.
  • Feel the baby move?  His moves are definitely a lot stronger these days!   
  • Symptoms? Feeling pretty good lately:) Wish I didn't get tired so fast; I'm not very good at just resting! 
  • What's going on this week?  This week we have finished most projects for the nursery (finally!!!).  Now we just need to put it all together.  I can proudly say the rocker is COVERED!  I highly suggest never try to do that 35 weeks pregnant...haha!  We also start weekly visits with our Doctor, and last meeting with Doula is this week.  Yikes it's getting so close.  CAN'T WAIT to hold Baby M! 
  • Belly Button (in or out)? Still hanging in there...nice and flat!
  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment