Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 8


Hello Handsome
 

Seems to like the Moby wrap here...but trust me 5 seconds after the picture he freaked out!


   
Lately Quinn does not want to be held :(
 

Pondering life...
 

Super Quinn :)  One of our versions of tummy time; since he absolutely hates being on his tummy!
 

Wild man in the crib! 
 

 A little skin to skin with Daddy in the morning!
 

How lucky am I?  I get to hang out with this cuteness all day! 
 

Busy boy on his play mat!
 


I like: Talking in the morning time, going on walks, and listening to music with Mommy in the afternoon.
 
Dislike: LOTION!  He hates when I put lotion on him, gets it from Uncle Chad. 

Sleeping patterns:  2 days this week he only woke up once from 7pm to 7am! 
 
Milestones:  Head is definitely getting stronger, sticks his tongue out, and turned 2 months old on Saturday (19th)...picture to come! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment