Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week 19


Cutie
 

My precious baby
 

These two are always playing
 

Quinn an I went to Gore for the weekend.  He finally met Miss Kennedy Duke.
 

Such a sweet cuddly girl....unlike my son who will not sit still!
 

Sleepy baby
 

Planting potatoes with Gigi.
 

Loving the outdoors.


We went to Bethel Baptist...and my good friend (Kristi Gates) from high school was there, a great surprise!
 

Preaching with Grandpa!
 

McAlester loved holding Quinn.
 

Such a Ham!!!
 

This is the only time I have ever witnessed my son to CUDDLE....
*Granny had the touch :)
 

Quinn has 2 wonderful Papa's in his life - lucky boy!
 
 

Likes:  Spinning toys with his left hand.  He even trys to spin toys that do NOT spin <pretty funny>.  Maybe he will be a lefty like his mom!

Dislike:  Afternoon naps.  Most of the time the afternoon nap happens in the swing #lifesavor!

Sleeping Patterns:  He sleeps like a champ at night, but this child does not like naps!  Makes this momma very tired :) 

Milestones:  Finally hit the 14 pound mark! 

No comments:

Post a Comment