Friday, December 28, 2012

Quinn's Favorites

Every mother has her favorites and here are mine:


*Quinn has 5 of these swaddles and they are a must for us.  I like how they breathe and are super soft! 
 

*If you are a breast feeding mother like me you will definitely use the Boppy!  Back saver :)
 

*This is the ultimate stain remover "you will need it trust me" Babies poop or pee on everything :)  Little vinegar, blue dawn (miracle worker), and a touch of water.  Works like a charm. 
 

*This is what I use and really like it.  We went to Sam's before Quinn was born and stocked up...a must because it is unreal how much laundry a 7 lb little bundle of joy produces!
 

*I put these pads on Quinn's changing pad and on our couch for naked time.  They are super absorbent and soft.  I purchased these bad boys from Target. 
 

*The Diaper Champ...definite must!  Unlike other brands you can use a wal-mart or target sack instead of buying 'certain' bags to place in it.  Love saving money :)
 

*Honest Diapers.  I purchased the starter kit before Quinn was born.  I paid $5 dollars and they sent several diapers and wipes to try out.  Once we decided we liked these diapers I signed up for the diaper bundle and they are sent to my front door...can't beat that! 
Reasons why I like:
-very absorbent
-super stylish
-the side tab that goes around the legs are very soft, other brands seem to irritate Quinn's leg
-I can feel good that no harsh chemicals or dyes are on my baby!
 

*A MUST for the Diaper Rashes, we add a little every changing and Quinn has yet to get a rash.  Thanks Aunt Cynthia for the recommendation!
 

*Summer baby monitor...my good friend recommended this monitor and I definitely agree with her it's the best!
 

*I love the smell
 

*Quinn loves this brand
 

*The whale tub, I like this tub because the green bench helps keep the baby upright.  The other tubs he seems to wiggle around in.

*And last but most certainly not least...A House Cleaner!  I went back and forth and could not decide if I needed one.  Yes, I stay at home with our sweet baby, but honeslty I didn't want to worry about cleaning and instead wanted to hold my baby!  Plus it makes this momma very happy to have a clean house, and Bradford says as long as momma's happy we are all happy :) 

Hope you enjoyed our list of Favorites...I'm sure we will discover more as time goes on.


xoxo,
Aubrey M


 

No comments:

Post a Comment